About Me

Behind you, United Kingdom
Hi my name is louise, i have been crafting for just over a year now and love it I love decoupage and stamping.. love ATC'S Too but i'm just getting into fat pages And i love them even more ! just because they are bigger and you can decorate both sides Well thats it for now, please check back soon for updates xxx louise

Saturday 29 September 2007

Group 1 of Crafty Addicts Challenges


Hi here is the first challengs as set up by me on the "crafters companino forum"
Im sending it out on monday, i used these images stmaps because of october being breast cancer awerness month..

I used papers and the image stamp from pink petticoat and card from my card stock some bloomers and ribbon from my bit box

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

It's Bril, roll on Tuesday!

loublou said...

poor post man pmsl xx