About Me

Behind you, United Kingdom
Hi my name is louise, i have been crafting for just over a year now and love it I love decoupage and stamping.. love ATC'S Too but i'm just getting into fat pages And i love them even more ! just because they are bigger and you can decorate both sides Well thats it for now, please check back soon for updates xxx louise

Sunday 28 October 2007

Crafty addicts challenge


Here is my card i made from the kit i sent out for group 1 of the crafty addicts challenge on the, crafters companion forum !!
i cant wait for jeannettes kit lol, she is next in line lol

7 comments:

My Paper World said...

She is beautiful! Great card!

Jeannette said...

Fab Card Lou, well done. I'll be mailing my kit out on Saturday, I'll post pic of kit on Friday. I'm away at the moment, get home Thursday night.

Anne said...

brill card lou well done
Jeannettes come home too be with the geordies lol

loublou said...

lol not fair i wished i was there lol

Mrs Mayne said...

That's a lovely card!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card

Sally said...

That is so pretty Lou.
xxx