About Me

Behind you, United Kingdom
Hi my name is louise, i have been crafting for just over a year now and love it I love decoupage and stamping.. love ATC'S Too but i'm just getting into fat pages And i love them even more ! just because they are bigger and you can decorate both sides Well thats it for now, please check back soon for updates xxx louise

Sunday 14 October 2007

My ATC folder

hiya yes i'm in a very creative mood lol, i was so board last night i decided to decorate my ATC Folder as you do lol , i'm very pleased with it, now i will have to decorate my ATC Collection folder now too

i made it using pink petticoat papers some die cuts, glitter, ribbon and some atc's i made using pink petticoat papers and image stamps, and a die cut coverd in glitter lol gota have ma glitter !


2 comments:

Sally said...

I love it!
luv
Sally xxx

Jeannette said...

Thats so fab Lou. I love it too!